Thursday, March 31, 2011
I'M BACK!!!!!
Hello Children I'm Back!!! so i know that you all missed me terribly but i'm here now "and I am telling you i'm not going........You're gonna love me!" So the most exciting thing has happened: I HAVE A NEW JOB! yes i am now the chorus teacher at New Manchester High School of The Performing Arts. the chorus room is amazing. there are mics in the wall where you can record the kids. i have an office a grand piano, costume closets, practice rooms(with pianos) music library(that i get to stock) at set design shop room, a theater with a fly, head mics. i'm so excited it's a dream school it is re-donk-ulous Shot out to DR. Shaw that is the principal at my current school! i told her i applied and she said right down and called the school and gave me a good rec right in front o me. that was so nice. I really have enjoyed teaching under her. she is a very nice lady. THE PULSE ON TOUR. so me, montez, mrs wimberly, and mrs west all went to the pulse on tour. now for all of you who don't now what that is it is a dance workshop with the choreographers form so you think you can dance. i had the best time and i got some really spiffy pants. i even found my "swag" on a nikki minaji song. FUTURE so i'm currently thinking of showchoir shows for next year. here is where you come in. what do you think would be a good show? songs? theme? the only stipulation i have is that it will include Madonna's Like a Prayer. and if i can figure out a way to connect the two i would also like to do Circus, but if not then for sure the Madonna, but please comment with theme ideas and song ideas. Competition show choir is back after three years missing, and i intend to win it all. there will never be another SOUNDSATIONS, i couldn't even replace those guys if i wanted too, i miss you all all the time, but i'm thinking about new show choir names. what do you think would make a good name? i'm thinking "SOUND IN MOTION" what do you think? leave that in the comment section as well. RECITAL so i'm going home in the morn to get a haircut and get it colored . i have a recital at ABAC this coming tuesday night you should come watch me I will be doing "river in the rain"---Big River, "I can do that"---A Chorus Line, "leavin's not the only way to go"---Big RIver(duet with joanie) i'm excited it's been 6 years since i sang in a recital so it will be fun. Campin' finally to end spring break i will be campin in the wilderness. yes i know most do not think i camp, but i'm from the country, of course i can camp. as long as it is in a air conditioned cabin, which i am in so it will be super fun. comment on my questions let me know what you think
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
SOOOO proud of you!!!! So, if anything crazy happens around here and our music program gets cut, you should ask your boss if I can be your co-director! We would be unstoppable. So, I got some songs for next year: Like a prayer, Pray (MC Hammer lol), Pray (Justin Beiber) for the ballad, Miracles Happen (Myra). You're welcome. haha.
ReplyDelete